RESILIENT AGRICULTURE ACCELERATOR FUND
Strategically scale regenerative conservation agriculture on farms in the United States by removing financial barriers for producers to ensure secure and climate resilient supply chains into the future.
Resilient, regenerative supply chains that provide food security, environmental conservation, and thriving farm communities in the United States.
WHAT IS IT?
- A pre-competitive, corporate driven fund to leverage federal, state, and private foundation grants for amplified impact investment in US farms to scale conservation agriculture and resilience.
- Funding will be prioritized for technical assistance, capital expenses associated with conservation and regenerative agriculture implementation, farm data digitization, and other key barriers to scaling resilient agriculture.
- This fund will bridge the gap between initial upfront costs to implement conservation and regenerative practices (including digital record-keeping), and long-term returns from cost savings or participating in carbon/nutrient markets.
- Derive co-benefits of the fund’s investments through carbon and water conservation, regenerative agriculture, biodiversity/wildlife benefits, and cost savings through proven and tested practices.
- Create resilient agricultural supply chains in the US through strategic incentives and investments in producers.
- Quantitative impact measurement to farm income, farm health, and wildlife conservation.